Warwood

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

November 20th clinic

Today was interesting. My first patient was late but she ended up being a good mock board patient. I was going to clean the right side but she told me half way through the cleaning that she had to leave for work so I had to reschedule her for January. My second patient cancelled during the morning clinic but I found someone on campus who wanted to come in. I talked to them at 11:30 and they were excited to come in. Then they no showed and I spent the first hour trying to call them and then finding another patient. I guess third time is a charm because I found someone, they were a class V and I finished him. Also his wife is coming in next week so life is good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Valerie,

The one time that I have worked with you, you performed very well on a Class III patient. I had no idea that you have struggled with no shows and the inability to use the ultrasonic. It sounds like you have perservered. Good job!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home