Warwood

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

10/30 Mock board

Today was our mock board and I was scheduled in the morning. I felt like I was runnning around like a chicken with its head cut off. All the paperwork was really confusing. At the beginning of the year I thought that three mock boards was a lot but now I am really grateful for them, but I am still a little worried about finding qualifying patients for them all and for the real board. I ended up missing a lot of clicks but I learned something. I was using my columbia and that was why I was missing the calculus, because I needed a longer instrument. Professor Alexander came over and had me try my barnhart and that got it right off. So now I am going to try using my barnhart and see if I can do it by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home