Warwood

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

10/02/07

Today was awful, any other day that I thought was bad doesn't compare. My first patient took forever and then I missed a ton of calculus. I couldn't use my ultrasonic on her and so that made it ten times harder. Then I thought my afternoon patient would for sure come. He came on short notice last time and then we scheduled him before he was moving. Then he didn't show, I JUST CAN'T BE THAT LUCKY!!!! That makes it every week that atleast one of my patient's have no showed. Usually I can find some patient even if I have less time, but today I couldn't find anyone. I called people and even went on campus to look. The only highlight of today was that I scheduled some patients. I swear that if another patient no shows on me I am going to have to see a counselor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home