Warwood

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

1/17 clinic

Today my goal is to get done with OHI and maybe one quadrant. I am going to moniter my time and try to not spend too much time on any part of the appointment. I reviewed the clinic manual last night also so that I will remeber what I am suppose to do. I did not do good on my goal because I only got through the OD check. I had a really hard time with x-rays today. I have never done that bad on taking films before, I need to trust myself that I know how to take x-rays instead of getting nervous and over analyzing. Looking back on today I wish we would have had one day of doing film today on dexter or something as a refresher. I think that would have helped or maybe even another mock pt day after the break. The paperwork is also overwhelming still. Next time I am going to trust myself with the radiographs and still work on monitering my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home