Warwood

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

11/15 clinic

Today I met part of my goal from last week because I learned how to do sealants. I didn't get to practice my posterior scaling. I actually like doing sealants. I applied two sealants today. My first one I went a little crazy and had to scrape more off than I thought I was going to have to. The second sealant went a lot better and I only had to scrape off a little bit. When I was getting a sealant done on me I had some etch dropped on my lip and let me tell you, it starts to burn. I think that it was a good experience though, because now I will be extra careful now that I know what it feels like. I will also put vaseline on my patient's lips, because I think that made the etch less painful and effective on my lip. My goal for next time is to learn the emergency procedures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home